Catching up...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A day behind again - this is becoming a bit of a habit. I do always think of my gratefuls, it is just sometimes hard to get here to write them down.

Thurs 21 August 2008

  1. Getting out of my tutorial earlier than expected. It was dragging and incredibly hard to stay awake today so an early mark was perfectly timed!
  2. Not needing to sign my kids in at school (we have been running late) for the first time this week - what can I say, some weeks are just like that.
  3. Friends that know and understand me and feel obliged to kick me in the bum when I do something stupid - honestly Cheryl, some habits are just hard to break!

Wed 20 August 2008
  1. Spending a wednesday night at home for the first time in I don't remember how long.
  2. Getting my readings done before the lecture and tutorial - is this an impressive week or what??? That's twice now I have been organised - a record!!
  3. Finding an outlet to channel my creative energy - a new challenge has been set to create a book of important events of my life using collage. I'm excited about it, it is taking some planning and experimenting as it is not something I have done before but it should be fun.

0 comments: